Tuesday 7 March 2017

Aaaaaaaand back to blogging!

Hello, and the mother of two is back! 
I have had a little break from blogging as being a mother of twins and moving house and getting married dhas been quite stressful..
But I have missed the whole blogging and enjoyment of it, 

Whats been happening in the last 4 months?
So I think last time I finished off, I was saying how I was back in to college? Well I left in January as there was a late start to my placement and I couldn't of passed due to this issue, but I'm a strong believer of everything happens for a reason.
I got married last month, I will cover a separate post on this as it was one of the best days of my life and I'd like to share my special day with you in detail.
I then started to the gym and exercise classes, which i'm continuing but on pause with it at the moment.

As for the not so troubles? Jayden and Luke.
They are 1 next month. Yes one. How on earth has that happened?!
They both say a few words and are standing up and taking a few steps whilst holding on. They have both done so amazing considering they were a month prem. In a huge way I was glad I finished with college as I get to be with them every day and watch them grow.

I aim to be back blogging quite frequently now, watch this space!! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment