Saturday 11 June 2016

And then he shat in my hair..

So today I tried tandem feeding..
I tried this once when they were still small and they suffered some times with getting their wind up, anyway Luke ended up being sick and it put me off.
Ive had help a lot latletly with my partner having annual leave, and my family helping me with feeds. So one wouldnt have to cry whilst waiting.
So this evening I was doing a feed on my own and I thought ill tandem feed. So i got myself comfy on the sofa and put them both on my lap and proceeded. It went amazing. It was such a beautiful experience as well. Them both looking at me. Waiting patiently to be winded.
It all was amazing, I was so proud of myself.
Then it came to nappy changing, which we always do half way through and of course Chloe by here had to go and be cocky and started to change them on my lap. Done Jayden fine. He was ready and waiting, And then it came to Luke. I undid his nappy and before anything I had sh*t all on my top, on my face, on the sofa and in my hair. So their is something for you to laugh about on your saturday evening.
But my advice for mums wanting to tandem feed is, if it doesnt go well the first time. Dont give up, dont stress. Try again. AND DONT CHANGE THEM ON YOUR LAP!😅

No comments:

Post a Comment