Wednesday 26 October 2016

Going back as a student, when you are a mother..


I'm back!! If you have read my previous blog posts, which if you want a good read, I suggest you do ;) Then you can see that I was writing on how I was going back to college for a new career path, I also said I would update you on how it was going, so here I am doing this..

The first day was horrible, I cried so much all the way, they were so excited when I was saying good bye, that it upset me even worse, but as the first term carried on, I started to enjoy it, even though I was missing my gorgeous boys terribly, they were my motivation, to work harder.

I completed and passed all assigned assignments/tests, which is less stress, and I came home to quality time with my beautiful babies. The most positive thing out of it all? They have such a strong bond with their Daddy now as well, as he is with them, when I am in college, Jayden's first word was even ''DADADA'' at 6 months old! Of course, they had a strong bond beyond, but there is just something magical of me seeing them all play together, receiving photos of how much fun they are all having!

I always ramble on about how much I love my family, but it is because I really do! Even though waking up is hard to going to college, I have that motivation to do it for my babies. Every Mother has to go back to work some time, and even though it is hard to say good bye, it's even better when saying Hello again, and they have time to miss me, so when they see me, they are even more excited.

So overall, the first term has been amazing! With a massive load of secret tears (off me), but it's all normal, and better for all of us in the long term..
To be updated.

1 comment:

  1. Your amazing and will do well at whatever you choose to do x

    ReplyDelete